lunes, 11 de abril de 2011

Can't make my own decisions or make any with precision
Well maybe you should tie me up so I don't go where you don't want me
You say that I been changing, that I'm not just simply aging
Yeah how could that be logical?
Just keep on cramming ideas down my throat

Oh oh oh ohhhh

You don't have to believe me,
but the way I way I see it
next time you point a finger,
I might have to bend it back
or break it break it off
whoa
next time you point a finger
I hope it's at the mirror.

If God's the game you're playing, then we must get more acquainted,
It must be so lonely... to be the only one who's holy
It's just my humble opinion, but one I firmly believe in
You don't deserve a point of view, if the only thing you see is you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario